The essence of our business is the provision of personal face to face investment, pension and financial planning advice.
Based on this principle we build strong, trusting and lasting relationships with our clients.
Your financial circumstances are unique so to ensure our advice is truly valuable it must be based on a comprehensive and detailed overview of your financial circumstances.
We specialise in providing tax efficient solutions to meet the financial needs of people who have created more capital, or who earn higher incomes, than average and whose circumstances are therefore more complicated than usual.
Our focus is on helping clients to achieve financial independence, whether by saving for the future and protection against loss of income or in protecting wealth once it has been accumulated.
Making your money work harder for you is very important, but equally is only part of the equation.
Our advice and guidance covers the following areas:
- Specialist fund management including Structured Investment Products
- Direct Equity and Bond investment
- Pension planning for individuals and companies
- Self invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Small Self Administered Pension Schemes (SSASs) - please visit our sister company website, jch: pension management, for further details
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- Employee Benefits
- General Insurance
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Planning to reduce income, capital gains, inheritance, corporation and property taxes*
- Offshore investment and tax planning structures
- Trusts and Estate Planning *
We strongly recommend that where appropriate we liaise with your other professional advisers i.e. solicitor/accountant, to ensure your financial planning is of maximum benefit and dovetails with any other existing or new planning that may be undertaken.
*The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice.