The essence of our business is the provision of personal face to face investment, pension and financial planning advice.
Based on this principle we build strong, trusting and lasting relationships with our clients.
Your financial circumstances are unique so to ensure our advice is truly valuable it must be based on a comprehensive and detailed overview of your financial circumstances.
We specialise in providing tax efficient solutions to meet the financial needs of people who have created more capital, or who earn higher incomes, than average and whose circumstances are therefore more complicated than usual.
Our focus is on helping clients to achieve financial independence, whether by saving for the future and protection against loss of income or in protecting wealth once it has been accumulated.
Making your money work harder for you is very important, but equally is only part of the equation.
jch: investment management offer a full range of initial planning and proactive ongoing reviews, including:
- Investment planning for capital preservation, income or growth
- Retirement planning for individuals and companies
- Estate planning solutions to protect family wealth and minimise tax
- Specialist charity & trust investment planning
- Small Self Administered Pension Schemes (SSASs) - through sister company jch: pension management
- Tax planning mitigation strategies for income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax and inheritance tax
- Protection planning for families and businesses
We strongly recommend that where appropriate we liaise with your other professional advisers i.e. solicitor/accountant, to ensure your financial planning is of maximum benefit and dovetails with any other existing or new planning that may be undertaken.